Division 1 Colleges for Junior High/Freshman/Sophomores
- You can receive camp information, questionnaires, approved university information and correspond with camp logistics only.
- You can receive “general interest” from college coaches via your club/HS coach.
- You can send emails and text messages to coaches with video footage, grades, test scores and jumping statistics.
What’s not allowed?
- You may NOT talk with college coaches on the phone until June 15th at the conclusion of your sophomore year.
- College coaches may NOT tell you via your club or HS coach that you are at the top of their list, that they want you or plan to offer you a scholarship in the future.
- College coaches may NOT give any verbal offers of aid (ie. a scholarship). Verbal commitments with a scholarship before June 15th of your sophomore year are NOT allowed.
- Recruiting conversations in person during a college camp or clinic are not permitted until after September 1st at the beginning of your junior year.
As of June 15th at end of Sophomore year
- You can correspond directly with college coaches via phone, email or text.
- You can receive verbal scholarship offers.
As of August 1st at the beginning of Junior Year
- You can go on official and unofficial trips to colleges
Division 2 and 3 Schools
The rules above only apply to Division 1 schools. You can talk, email and text with Division 2 and 3 schools at any time!